Depart the ordinary...
Hello, and thanks for visiting us on the Acteon Stand at LT2020. We hope you enjoyed a chance to explore ideas for how you can ‘depart the ordinary’. What dream destination did you imagine?
So what’s next? How will you map out your route to that destination, and steer around the obstacles?
We can help. Acteon Lab is a co-creation approach, adapted to your needs. Through interactive workshops, Acteon Lab draws together people and perspectives from your organisation to help define your needs, give your key stakeholders a voice, and generate and test creative ideas.
Led by our experienced consultants, Acteon Lab is based on Design Thinking, a framework for creative problem solving used by organisations like Google.
How does Acteon Lab help you?
- Co-create: We join our expertise with yours to help you think different.
- Focus on what matters: Identify what your audience actually needs to do, so you can work out the best way to help them do it.
- Involve your key people: Bring together people and perspectives from across the business, helping to gain more buy-in from the beginning.
- Stimulate creative thinking: Draw on the group’s experience and creativity to reach solutions that are memorable and effective.
- Test and refine ideas: Use the Lab as a safe test environment to experiment, have a ‘natural selection’ of ideas, and create early prototypes… fast.
- Embed evaluation and improvement: From the first germination of new ideas, we help you think about how you will know if they are working.
Is Acteon Lab right for you?
Please drop us a line if you’d like to have an informal chat about whether Acteon Lab might be a good option for you. We're on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01223 312227.