Small actions that deliver big impact
Webinar Wednesday 9th November 2022 10am GMT
How does time spent understanding human behaviours and actions make it easier and more efficient to deliver longer-lasting impact?...
More is better, right?
If you’re trying to make meaningful change happen in your organisation, life would be easier if only you had more money, bigger systems, more commitment and time from people… wouldn’t it?
The reality is that we’re faced with constraints. Budgets are tight, managers are busy, and time is at a premium. And there’s a pressing need for organisations to think about employee wellbeing, reducing overload wherever possible.
It sounds like a daunting feat of ingenuity to create a brilliant solution with fewer resources and asking less time of people. But perhaps creating those responses could be more achievable than it might seem, by focusing on human actions.
In this webinar, we’ll explain how a behavioural approach helps you to develop human-centric, agile responses that drive change successfully.
Acteon's Owen Rose, Rebecca Trigg and James Woodman will explore:
- How to target your effort and resources where they’ll make the most difference.
- How to identify the behavioural drivers that determine people’s actions.
- How to reframe interventions by making it as easy as possible for people to change those actions in the moments that matter at work.
Join us for this free one-hour webinar on Wednesday 9th November 2022 at 10am.
Places are limited. Please register your interest below and we will confirm your place via e-mail and provide joining instructions.
Please save me a place!
Who is this webinar for?
- Change leaders
- L&D leaders and managers
- Internal communications and employee engagement teams
- Operations managers
- Any leaders seeking innovative ways to create communications content for employees
Please register your interest below and we will confirm your place via e-mail and provide joining instructions.