Shape the moments that matter
Webinar Tuesday 16th November 10am GMT
What shapes the behaviours people use at work?
It’s the everyday choices and actions that people take in their work that underpin the success of your organisation.
From understanding how to respond in an emergency, to greeting someone with a smile; from handling data appropriately or responding to a customer issue, to helping a new colleague; and every other type of human action and interaction… the behaviours of the real people who work together are pivotal to the outcomes you achieve together.
But we all know how difficult it can be to influence human behaviour. Given the resources that organisations spend on helping their employees make good behaviour choices (through learning and development, employee engagement, internal communication, and so on), it’s surely worth understanding what actually drives those choices and then using your resources to deliver greatest impact.
We focus on the ‘moments that matter’ – the moment when a colleague takes an action that makes a difference. So how do you shape those moments to make the right behaviours more likely?
In this webinar we will:
- Explore how to identify the actions and behaviours that you really need to influence.
- Unpick the three dimensions that shape human behaviour: motivation, capability and opportunity.
- Explain how to design communication and learning campaigns around those dimensions, to equip colleagues to take positive actions in the moments that matter.
Join us for this free one-hour webinar on Tuesday 16th November.
Places are limited. Please register your interest below and we will confirm your place via e-mail and provide joining instructions.
Who is this webinar for?
- L&D leaders and managers
- Internal communications and employee engagement teams
- Operations managers
- Any leaders seeking innovative ways to create communications content for employees
Please register your interest below and we will confirm your place via e-mail and provide joining instructions.