How to create compelling communication campaigns
Webinar Weds 29th Sept 10am BST
What are the ingredients for really effective campaigns?
And how can you apply those for getting through to your organisation's internal audiences?
If you’re trying to grab attention for important messages, a campaign-based approach can lead to much greater impact. In this webinar, Acteon's Romy Craig and Rebecca Trigg will help you explore how to use campaigns within your organisation - whether for learning and development, internal comms, employee engagement, or prompting actions for positive behaviour change.
- Share insider tips and techniques used by experts in marketing and advertising.
- Unpack and demystify a campaign-based approach, and show you how to create your own.
- Explore how to identify, understand and reach your audience, and develop messages that will matter to them
- Consider how to make good use of channels where your campaign will be noticed.
Join us for this one-hour webinar at 10am BST on Wednesday 29th September.REGISTER
Who is this webinar for?
- L&D leaders and managers
- Internal communications and employee engagement teams
- Operations managers
- Any leaders seeking innovative ways to create communications content for employees
Places are limited. Please register your interest below and we will confirm your place via e-mail and provide joining instructions.