Find your smart moves for 2024
Webinar Wednesday 15th November 2023 10am GMT
Identify how to super-charge your effort and resources for greater impact.
If you're trying to make meaningful change happen in your organisation, how can you find the smart ways to stretch your budget, time and resources to make the most difference?
In this free, one-hour webinar, Acteon's Owen Rose and Rebecca Trigg will show you how to use a behavioural approach to drive change successfully. We will:
- Get practical with how to target your budget and resources where they’ll have biggest impact.
- Help you pinpoint the actions and behaviours that support the change you need.
- Reveal how to help people use those actions and behaviours at the right moments.
- Build a strategy and interventions based on this human-centric approach.
Join us for this free one-hour webinar on Wednesday 15th November 2023 at 10am.
Places are limited. Please register your interest below and we will confirm your place via e-mail and provide joining instructions.
Please save me a place!
Who is this webinar for?
- Change leaders
- L&D leaders and managers
- Internal communications and employee engagement teams
- Operations managers
- Any leaders seeking innovative ways to create communications content for employees
Please register your interest below and we will confirm your place via e-mail and provide joining instructions.