Co-creative workshops to find the right solutions.
Acteon Lab is a co-creation approach, adapted to your needs. Through interactive workshops, Acteon Lab draws together people and perspectives from your organisation to help define your needs, give your key stakeholders a voice, and generate and test creative ideas.
Led by our experienced consultants, Acteon Lab is based on Design Thinking, a framework for creative problem solving.
How does Acteon Lab help you?
- Co-create: We join our expertise with yours to help you think different.
- Focus on what matters: Identify what your audience actually needs to do, so you can work out the best way to help them do it.
- Involve your key people: Bring together people and perspectives from across the business, helping to gain more buy-in from the beginning.
- Stimulate creative thinking: Draw on the group’s experience and creativity to reach solutions that are memorable and effective.
- Test and refine ideas: Use the Lab as a safe test environment to experiment, have a ‘natural selection’ of ideas, and create early prototypes… fast.
- Embed evaluation and improvement: From the first germination of new ideas, we help you think about how you will know if they are working.
Is Acteon Lab right for you?
Please drop us a line if you’d like to have an informal chat about whether Acteon Lab might be a good option for you. We're on firstname.lastname@example.org.