Speak to the human
Promoting positive behaviour change in uncertain times
Webinar Thursday 5th November 10am GMT
As L&D professionals, we're in the business of behaviour change – helping our learners do the things they need to make them and their organisations more successful.
But changing behaviour is hard. It's a challenge to shift habits, overcome inertia, and encourage positive changes that stick.
So how can we speak to the human to make our learning messages matter? And how do you do this in a way that works in your organisation?
In this free, one-hour webinar, we'll explore:
- What behaviour change really means
- Why it's hard to do it well
- How behaviour change can help L&D achieve lasting impact
- How you can use creative methods to promote positive behaviour change in a way that fits your organisational culture
Let's stop telling people what to do and instead create irresistible behaviour-changing content for busy human beings. Join us to find out how...
Free Webinar: Thursday 5th November, 10am GMTRegister
Who is this for?
- L&D leaders
- Operations managers
- Any leaders seeking innovative ways to encourage positive behaviour change
Places are limited. Please register your interest below and we will confirm your place via e-mail and provide joining instructions.