Aligned learning makes a difference - come and see us at Learning Technologies 2013 to find out why
We shall be exhibiting at Learning Technologies 2013, London Olympia, 29th and 30th January. Come and talk to us on stand 132 about how aligning learning to your business goals can be a powerful agent for change.
Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon, will be delivering a case study:
“E-learning empowers business change at Daiichi Sankyo UK” When learning initiatives are aligned with business goals and embedded in the organisation, they can be powerful agents for change. But how do you ensure your learning is aligned and embedded? Owen will explain how Daiichi Sankyo UK put e-learning at the heart of their change journey and achieved outstanding results. This presentation will showcase what they have done and highlight some of the key success factors:
- Enhancing accessibility with mobile learning
- Promoting collaboration through social media
- Aligning with core business goals
- Building stakeholder engagement
- Internal marketing and support
“Learning as a catalyst for commitment” There are few more daunting tasks than assuming the training for an organisation of nearly 15,000 people, spread over numerous sites in all four home nations, with limited IT facilities in each. Following some company difficulties, morale at this health care provider was low when it was taken over by HC-One. And in this situation, Alison Innes-Farquhar was tasked with improving staff morale, engagement and – crucially – the quality of service to care home residents. Join Alison as she charts the success of a positive transformation, spearheaded by the L&D team.
- Overcoming suspicion and mistrust
- Using data to show the impact of the training
- Making essential compliance training engaging and effective
- Ditching slides for facilitating cultural change and blended learning
We look forward to seeing you there.