World of Learning
16 & 17 October 2018
10.00am - 5.00pm
Stand C170, NEC Birmingham
Don't tick the box
Old paradigms in learning and development are struggling to keep up with millennial organisations and their audiences. So how can you think different and deliver impact?
Owen Rose, Managing Partner at Acteon will be presenting the following free seminar:
Don't tick the box - Wednesday 17 October 11.30am - 12.00pm
We'll provide simple, practical ideas and tips that you can put into practice, whichever technologies you're using. Join us to find out:
- Why traditional approaches to L&D aren't working
- How nudges prompt behaviour change
- How to use campaigns to move beyond the 'one-hit'
- Practical approaches to getting creative with learning design
- How these approaches are helping organisations meet their business objectives.
We'll be showcasing the latest additions to our award-winning Learning Management System, Knowledge Centre LMS showing how the responsive system can engage your colleagues and empower your managers.
Attendance to the World of Learning seminars and exhibition is completely free.
To book a one-to-one demo, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) before 12 October!